Beyond Selected on G-Cloud 10 Framework
Beyond is pleased to announce its continued presence on the G-Cloud Framework. The latest round, G Cloud 10, is part of the UK Government’s Digital Marketplace where public sector organisations can access suppliers and procure products and services without the need for a lengthy tender process.
Buying services through frameworks is faster and cheaper than entering into individual procurement contracts. Buyers and suppliers still need to sign a contract (or ‘call-off contract’) for each service bought through a framework.
The G Cloud Framework is an agreement between the Government and suppliers who provide cloud-based services and the Beyond Systems offerings can be found within the Cloud Support category.
Mark Daynes, Managing Director of Beyond Systems, commented "We are delighted to be part of G-Cloud 10, providing central government departments, executive agencies and non-departmental public bodies with a cheaper and faster way to access and purchase government-approved Cloud services. The full range of Beyond BI Cloud Applications, Support Services and Training will be available to the public sector to purchase via the framework".
Why Should Government Departments use Beyond?
• Beyond provide accelerated success of Oracle Cloud BI and BI Applications in the Cloud, with a specific focus in the Public Sector.
• Through our experience over many implementations coupled with our in-house R&D, we have created a rapid Public Sector implementation methodology that also addresses the specific requirements of Public Sector customers.
• We have created ancillary products to manage common UK council challenges such as accurate forecasting, absence management at assignment level and the integration of social care and other 3rd party data into corporate data warehouses.
• Experience of 10+ successful implementations with Oracle Business Intelligence, using tried-and-tested implementation approaches to engage business users from the outset to ensure they buy-in to the overall approach.
• Flexible implementation models including fixed price, time and materials, skills transfer. In each case, we’re available post-implementation for a light touch support and maintenance to ensure clients continue to expand their usage in line with Oracle best practice.
• We have a highly motivated team of specialist consultants who have attained Oracle’s Cloud Specialist status and who have a depth of experience in Local Govt, Health and 10+ BI projects with rapid pre-built implementation capability based on our experience of implementing local authority specific content and tracking key metrics in the public sector, along with mentoring, training and enablement services
You can view our services by clicking on the following