Oracle Analytics and Dashboarding
This course covers the creation of Oracle BI 11g/12c Dashboards, Analytics, Agents, KPI's, Scorecards, etc. It provides instructions, demonstrations and advanced "hands on" workshops. The target audience are End Users, Analysts and Developers who will use the information model to perform analysis.
- Navigating the BI 11g/12c Home Screen
- Performing Ad-hoc analysis
- Building Dashboards
- Adding Column Formulas, Column Navigation and Column
- Including Table, Pivot Table and Chart Interaction.
- Hierarchical Columns and Asymmetrical Drilling
- Performing Guided Navigation (Guided Action Links)
- Send alerts and notifi cations using Agents
- Creating Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Watchlists
- Scorecarding and Strategy Management Overview
- Logging/Session Management/Custom SQL